Barrett Barrera Projects was founded as a multidisciplinary consulting company specializing in arts, culture and contemporary fashion. Barrett Barrera Projects offers art consulting to individuals and public and private organizations, with a particular specialization in emerging contemporary art and non-traditional media. Services range from art acquisition to full-scale collection curation. Additionally, Barrett Barrera Projects represents its clients, which include first-time art buyers and seasoned collections alike, at auctions and private negotiations.
For more information on art consultation, please contact email@example.com
Services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Artistic representation
- Art acquisition
- Collection curation
- Community partnership advancement
- Contemporary fashion and collection expertise
- Education and cultural programming for public and private organizations
- Exhibition curation, design, project management, and related programming
- Existing collection evaluation and recommendations
- Project planning and facilitation
- Representation at auctions and private negotiations
Barrett Barrera Projects offers collections management services to individuals and institutions requiring ongoing support beyond that of traditional consulting services. In addition to advising on new acquisitions, Barrett Barrera Projects is able oversee loans to museums, galleries and traveling exhibitions domestically and abroad.
Currently, Barrett Barrera Projects manages a private collection of emerging contemporary artworks.
In addition, Barrett Barrera Projects manages one of the largest private collections of Alexander McQueen works.