Barrett Barrera Projects Now Hiring!
Barrett Barrera Projects is excited to announce that we are accepting applications for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Barrett Barrera Projects is a cross-disciplinary group of originators who redefine art experiences and push boundaries to explore the continuously expanding spectrum of art forms. We see art where others see separate disciplines.
Our philosophy is that art is a verb – it is both a process and a product. All matters equally. Barrett Barrera Projects is the creator of projects+gallery, projects+exhibitions and the Barrett Barrera Guest House. We are a dynamic commercial arts organization based in St. Louis, Missouri. The part-time Digital Media Coordinator will support and optimize Barrett Barrera Projects’ digital marketing programs. Duties for the Digital Marketing Coordinator will include planning and executing social media for two accounts (@bb_projects and @projectsplusgallery), sourcing images and artwork, creating content for website and newsletters, updating online assets, and handling general digital marketing activities. Creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly
effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
• Supporting marketing initiatives
• Posting and planning social media content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) for BBP’s channels
• Gathering and analyzing monthly analytics for social channels and websites
• Creating and writing e-newsletters and digital communications
• Communicating and collaborating with area partners
• Editing marketing materials
• Updating website content and calendars; working with vendors and marketing consultants on all website updates
• CMS management and troubleshooting
• Project managing new website initiatives and upgrades
• Identifying and engaging with influencers and collaborators
• Optimize SEO
• 3 years of experience preferred.
• Active on social media and knowledgeable about best practices on various platforms
• Knowledge of CMS and web analytics
• Project management experience desired
• Basic graphic design preferred including basic knowledge of Photoshop and Canva
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Dropbox, and Google Suite
• Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Works well independently, including the ability to identify and solve problems quickly
• Strong communication and writing skills
• High level organization and attention to detail
• Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
• Able to positively and professionally represent Barrett Barrera Projects at all times
• Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours
To apply, please send your application and cover letter to Bridget Melloy (email@example.com) with the subject titled, “2021 Digital Marketing Coordinator Applicant.”
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.